Saturday, February 20, 2010
President's Day
On Monday, we headed out to Stone to spend the day with Sean's grandparents. When Sean got home from his mission, his grandparents gave him on old Chevy truck to drive. Sean has decided to fix it up and drive it again. So him and his grandpa spent some time working on it- while his grandma showed me how she makes her YUMMY bread. Which I have since made by myself and it was even good! We had such a great time out there. We played out in the snow and got pulled on sleighs behind the 4-Wheeler. I haven't done anything like that in a long time. The gals had a blast and Gracie kept yelling, "YEE HAW!" Sean's grandparents are so great! I have lost both sets of my grandparents and I always feel so blessed to have them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute, cute girls! You are such a fun mom. I really need to go out and get some snow clothes so that I can get out more with my girlies.
Now, those are some spiffy Dickie's overalls you are sporting! Love it!
Fun!! Looks cold!! You look so cute in a beanie!!
Post a Comment