I am the Ward Music Chair in my ward and just found out that I am in charge of organizing the Christmas Program that is presented in Sacrament Meeting. YIKES!! I am in need of any suggestions that any of you talented people might have. Please help!
You could have a narrator (or different people from the choir) read the "Christmas story" from the scriptures and you guys sing songs that go with in between narrations. Thats a big job, but I am sure you will put together something fabulous and it will turn out perfect!
Sorry I didn't get back, I didn't get much feedback, I guess the primary is doing stuff and then they are singing a few songs, that is what I got, so I didn't think it was of much help. I hope it is going well!
4 comments:
I feel for you. That wouldn't be an easy job. I'm sending you an e-mail with some suggestions I found on the internet.
That's a big job! Justin is in our ward choir and they are working on the Christmas program, I'll ask him what they are doing.
You could have a narrator (or different people from the choir) read the "Christmas story" from the scriptures and you guys sing songs that go with in between narrations.
Thats a big job, but I am sure you will put together something fabulous and it will turn out perfect!
Sorry I didn't get back, I didn't get much feedback, I guess the primary is doing stuff and then they are singing a few songs, that is what I got, so I didn't think it was of much help. I hope it is going well!
Post a Comment