Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Friend
exAmple
Teacher
Helper
protEctor
leadeR
I wanted to wish the men in my life a very Happy Father's Day!
This handsome man is such an amazing daddy to his little girls! We are so blessed to have him. He works so hard for us. The gals are always so excited when daddy comes home (as am I). He is also a wonderful husband! Happy Father's Day- babe- We love you so much!!

Happy Father's Day to my own dad! This man is one of the best men I know! He does so much for our family and is one of the gals favorite people! We love you Pops- thanks for all you do for us!

Happy Father's Day to Joe! We appreciate all you do for us! Thank you and Gisele for raising such a great guy who has become a wonderful husband and father. We love you!

There are also a few other men I would like to say Happy Father's Day to. Sean's grandpa is such a great man also and has taken me in like I am his own granddaughter and I am so thankful for that- we love you! My uncle Ric- who has always been like my second dad and surrogate grandpa to my gals- thank you for all you do for us- we love you too! I was really close to my Grandpa Claude- our family called him "Butch" there is hardly a day that goes by that I don't think of him and miss him. I miss him calling me "Emmy" everytime he saw me. We love and miss you Butch.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute pictures! Father's Day is such a great day--how blessed we are to have such great men in our lives. Hopefully they felt special today!

Kami Anderson said...

We are so blessed to have all these guys in our lives. They take such good care of us.

Rachel said...

You know that I LOVE sparky.....I also have fond memories of joe and of course sean (or fern!) :)