Brooklyn started playing T-Ball and likes it- sometimes. This girl is going to do Sean and I in- she will be excited all day for the game and then we get there and she will not play. (Well she played in 1 full game.) And she is good- you should see this girl hit the ball. So I hope the rest of the season will go a little more smoother.
I went with my cousins and sister to see Taylor Swift in concert. It was such a fun concert- minus the grown dad and 2 teenage girls yelling at each other right behind us- but that is another story. We had a great time!
This morning when I went to go to church I noticed that my rose bush had bloomed over night. This rose bush was here when we bought this house and my mom's friend came and taught me how to prune and care for it. It does really well. It has somewhere between 12-15 blossoms that are out or close to blossoming. I love this time of year when flowers are blossoming. If you look closely you can see the rain drops on it making it even that much more beautiful. I took this picture this morning and by this evening more blossoms were there- it is so fun to watch. I am also happy to report that in our garden- we have corn coming up. This is our first attempt at a garden and it is quite a fun process to watch it grow. I am hoping for success in at least one thing that we planted.
And this little monkey that we call Gracie has learned the art of climbing and it quite good at it. Earlier today I was working on getting this post done and she had gone into the kitchen- I noticed that it seemed a little too quiet so I came into the kitchen to find her standing in the middle of my table. AHHH! I wanted to run and get my camera- but decided it would be better to get her before she decided to walk right off. One of the chairs was pulled out and she had climbed onto that and from there onto the table. Little stinker. She has had a rough 5 weeks or so- between her 3 ear infections and now she has a terrible looking throat and awful cough and fever. I am just waiting for it to go to her ears. She is such a sweetie and amazes me daily. Yesterday, she dropped something and said, "ah oh!" And kept dropping things and saying it. That is my favorite when babies do that. She will also repeat words she hears. Earlier Sean, Brooklyn, and I all said, "good" and next thing we know Gracie pipes up and says, "good." She also loves to throw things away. She will go around looking for anything that she can put in the garbage can. So far she has been good at only throwing garbage away.




4 comments:
I hope Gracie gets feeling better soon. It's too bad that she has been so sick lately.
I'm glad she is feeling better. Hopefully it lasts. Your roses are very pretty.
I wanted to plant roses here at this house...I bought 5 plants on a really good sale when we first moved in but I didn't know where I wanted them, so they sat in their pots on the side of our house and eventually died...I need to get some more:) I LOVE your pics...you take really good ones, but how can a picture be bad with those cute little girls in them?
Hopefully everybody is better now. We need to do something!!!
Post a Comment