Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy (late) Birthday Mom!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday and we had a great day! We had a delicious birthday lunch at my aunt's courtesy of my sister. Thanks Nat! And then we had a scrumptious birthday dinner at one of our families favorite places- Fredrico's. While at Freddy's we learned that my sister-in-law Chelsea got accepted into the Marriage and Family Therapy Program at USU. We are so happy for her and ourselves that her and Brett will be around for at least 2 more years!

The birthday girl

My cute mom and me wore the same sweater


Getting ready to blow out the candles
Not to get all sappy- but I really love my mom!! I don't know how I got so blessed to have her as my mom. She is such a great example to all of us. She is a very hard worker and has been her whole life. My sister mentioned on her blog about what a big sacrifice my mom has made for us. And she really has. She is such a hard worker that she is the teacher of the year at Wellsville Elementary. (She loves that we keep bringing this up :)) She is such a great grandma to my kids. Gracie just adores her and would rather have her over me. Brooklyn loves her too and loves spending time with her. Happy Late Birthday Mom! We love you so much and appreciate all you do for us!

4 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

How fun! That's too funny you wore the same sweater (did you even know you owned the same sweater?) That's totally something me and my mom would have done :O)

Katie Griffiths said...

Your mom is pretty great. Happy Birthday Sue! Love the sweaters - you both pretty in them.

Kylene said...

Cute sweaters! Happy Birthday to your mom.

ps. I am craving Fredrico's now. I love that place.

Shelly Traveller said...

Happy late birthday to your mom! I looks like it was a gerat one! Like mother like daughter, Cute sweaters and I love your hair!