Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Sean!

Today, October 12th, is my wonderful hubby's birthday. I wanted to take a minute and tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He he such a great dad and husband. He works so hard for our little family! Between us, work, and school his is a busy man and we love and appreciate all he does for us! Brooklyn and Gracie can't get enough of their daddy. Brooklyn and Sean are "best buds" you will frequently find her with him outside playing, running errands together, or rough-housing in the house (not my favorite). Gracie gets so excited when Sean walks into the room- her eyes light up. Happy birthday babe- I love you! (Due to the fact that our new computer decided to have a few issues and we had to send it in- these are the best pictures I had loaded onto this computer)

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to FERN (I hope you remember that! hehe) We always were the BLASTED comical ones!

Kiesha said...

Happy B-day Sean!!!

Kami Anderson said...

Happy birthday Sean! Hope you had a great day.

Quinn and Melanie said...

Happy birthday Sean...was he dreading it like Quinn is this year?? What a cute little daddy. Priceless.

kimbereggl said...

Happy Birthday, Sean! And I feel your pain with computer issues...we just went through a whole rigamarole too!!

Natalie said...

I love that Big Rach called him "Fern." I had forgotten all about that! Hilarious! Happy Birthday to Mayne's World. He is a great guy and a great dad!

The Mursets said...

You're getting up there. Sorry I haven't kept in touch. Hope to see you guys soon.

Tyler

Rachel said...

I SAW IT! All I can say is WOW!!! :)