Thursday, April 4, 2013

February in a Nutshell

I don't know how I managed to get 2 months behind on this blog, but since I print it, I am going to catch up. We had a great February. The gals loved getting all dressed for Valentine's Day. Brooklyn had a Valentine's Day Tea at school and had a blast. We had our traditional heart shaped pizza for Valentine's dinner.




 Gracie has been saving her money for a LONG time to go to Build-A-Bear, so we headed down to SLC and spent the night. Brooklyn finally got to have a sleepover at Brian and Sher's. We decided that we were going to go to the Aquarium in the morning and then hit Build-A-Bear. I don't know if I just stress my self out so much about staying in a hotel, but I woke up with a migraine. Not as bad as the one I got home in Boise, but enough that I knew I wasn't going to be able to do what we had planned. I told Sean that I thought we should just hurry and go to Build-A-Bear and then head home. But he wasn't keen on that- he decided that he would take the gals to the Aquarium by himself. He is such a great daddy- I don't think I would've taken them by myself. I hope they realize how great their daddy is. I stayed at Brian and Sher's and slept while they went. After the Aquarium, we made it to Build-A-Bear- it was all Gracie had hoped it would be. As we walked out, the snow started and we dealt with that the whole way home. I have never driven through Sardine Canyon in that bad of snow. There were whiteouts and icy roads. I have never been so glad to see come around that bend and see the valley as I was that day!!







Brooklyn named her bear Ella


Gracie named her bunny Sparkles



 We also celebrated my mom's birthday before they headed to China




No comments: