and everything nice. That's what little girls are made of. And don't we know that! These 2 cuties are so happy to announce that they will be having another little sister joining our family in May!
YAY! I'm so excited for this little girl and just know all our girls (and Garrett) will be the best of friends! I'm already getting so excited for her and keep reminding myself you still have a long ways to go. (Sorry to remind you about that.) :)
16 comments:
soooo fun, i bet the girls are sooooo excited, okay what about shawn, is he feeling out numbered???
So that's what a girl ultrasound looks like. :)
It will be so much fun. I loved having my two sisters so close in age!
Three girls...sounds like a good trend to me. My dad always said you can't do better than a girl unless you get three of them.
Congrats! How exciting! didn't even know you were pregnant...probably because i am so behind on the blogging world! So happy for you guys
Congrats!!! That is so exciting to hear and this third little girl will be just as sweet, beautiful and full of spunk just like her big sisters!!
You two make beautiful hilarious little girls! Yay for more!
p.s. can I borrow one to keep?
Congratulations!!! How lucky of them to have eachother...we certainly love having the three of us!
CONGRATS! that is so exciting!!!
YAY for more pink! Congrats on the exciting news!
Wahoo for girls! It will be SO fun to have THREE little girls :) Maybe you could get a boy dog? :)
YAY! I'm so excited for this little girl and just know all our girls (and Garrett) will be the best of friends! I'm already getting so excited for her and keep reminding myself you still have a long ways to go. (Sorry to remind you about that.) :)
Hooray for number 3! So excited for you. Hope you're feeling well.
ps. NO we will not be able to sing in your ward
pps. please don't tell Rachel that I said "No". she thinks that is rude:)
Congratulations! We just had our baby girl no. 3 in Septmber. It's so much fun. Good luck with everything.
Hooray! You sure make some cute girlies! COngRaTs!
Hey there! you have a really nice blog!
Please look at my blogs, especially "in the life of a teenager" and "17 and pregnant"!
Thank you :)
Have a good day.
~Ashley
Post a Comment