Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Gracie Girl!

On Monday, we celebrated Gracie's 3rd Birthday!! I can't believe that my baby is 3. Ever since we had Brooklyn's Birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese (in April), Gracie has been talking about her birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese with a pink cake. She got both and we had a great time!



Gracie 3 Years Old



We had a blast playing games- Gracie even got into this time.



I love the top left picture- she was so excited for her pink cake (THANKS Paula)! She also loved the pink cupcake and got nice and messy from eating it.



She got to party with Chuck-E (she didn't want to get to close).



Sean went into the ticket blaster and scored 500 tickets. (It was classic watching him in there.)



Gracie was so excited for her presents. The top left picture is her when she first woke up and saw her presents. She tried to hold up 3 fingers, but couldn't do it. Brooklyn was just about as excited as she was to open a present.

Gracie is such a joy to have in our family. She is so low-key and mellow. Her big brown eyes and her dimples melt my heart. She loves to play with her sister. They currently are loving to play Tangled. I feel so blessed that she is part of our family. I love you Gracie!!

1 comment:

Chantel said...

She is SO sweet! I love the picture with the cake! I hope she had a great birthday!