Monday, December 27, 2010

December Happenings

Before I do my Christmas post, I need to get caught up on the rest of December. This year we had our Petersen Christmas party at Logan Lanes. (My cousin's husband owns it- so we had the hook-up.) It was a great time and the gals had a blast! They looked so cute in their little bowling shoes. Brett and Chels went to an ugly sweater party after- they looked great! Brooklyn also had her Sing-A-Long at school. She had a part and was able to memorize it and nailed it. She had been sick the whole week before and missed the whole week of school. She ran a fever for 5 straight days. I took her to the doctor and they tested her for strep, influenza, checked her oxygen levels and then determined it was a virus. She was one sick girl. I was worried Gracie was going to get it just in time for her birthday and Christmas, but she didn't get it. The gals had their annual Christmas dresses- my sister and I were able to get matching ones for my gals and Abby. I love getting my gals Christmas dresses- it is such a fun tradition for me. We also took them to see Santa. Brooklyn was all business and enjoyed her time sitting on Santa's lap. Gracie on the other hand- wanted NOTHING to do with it! She wouldn't even go up with Sean or I. So the only picture I got of her was the pouty one. :) Up next- my Christmas post!










2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think it is funny how kids don't like Santa. For some reason it happens to almost all of them.
The girls look darling in their dresses.

Melissa Hernandez said...

You have been busy, we were sick for like 2 weeks straight at our house, I hear ya on that one! What a fun Christmas party! I haven't been bowling 4-ever, maybe we should do a bowling GNO, LOL! Hope you had a great Christmas!