For every holiday there is that one special treat that you look forward to. For me at Valentine's I LOVE JuJu hearts. (The red chewy ones that aren't hot) A couple years ago they started making them covered in chocolate! To die for! I had bought some this week and Brooklyn, Sean, and I had been enjoying them. Apparently, Gracie wanted in on the action. I was at the table blogging and Sean and Brooklyn were playing Rock Band and Sean yells out, "Um, Em come here." So I come running in and here Gracie going, "YUMMM YUMMM!" Her mouth was full I think she had 2 in each hand and you can see the chocolate dripping down her face. She was pretty ticked when we took them away from her and cleaned her up. (On the second picture down you will notice on Gracie birdie finger the burn she got when she touched my curling iron. The tough girl didn't even bawl. And yes I felt like such a great mom!)




The other night Brooklyn found a bunch of hats and put them all on and wanted her picture taken with them on. Silly girl!

Today Brooklyn wanted to go outsie with Sean and let Sandy (our dog) out and play in the snow. The past couple of years Sean has tied the sled to Sandy and had him pull Brooklyn. She wanted to try it again today. (Pay attention to Sean's laugh in the background)
*disclaimer- Brooklyn was not injured in these fall- she got up laughing
I just love my sweet family- I am sure glad I have them to keep me entertained!
12 comments:
Floyd always teases me that the different treats are what I look forward to most about the holidays. I do have a weakness for candy - it's nice to see I'm not the only one. I saw they already have Easter candy at Smith's - can't wait for my Cadbury mini eggs and Starburst jellybeans! Cute pics...I love the hats, she looks very sophisticated.
Had to watch it over & over again! That is too funny ~ Sean laughing is the best!! What a way to abuse a child!! Gracie is a baby after my ouwn heart ~ can't get enough candy covered in chocolate!!
Who can blame her? They are the best Valentine's candy ever. I'd be mad too if you took them away from me. She is such a cutie!!
The video is hilarious!! Your girls are too funny!
Started young with the chocolate addiction...nothing wrong with that!! Sooo cute!
Atleast she's got great taste! My mom used to always keep her "special treats" stuffed high in her closet. Now I completely understand. Sometimes you just don't wanna share but you can't let your kids know because aren't we trying to teach the opposite? Brooklyn is such a cutie. We'll have to set up some park dates so our girls can play together. I think they'de have a blast.
I love that video... I could watch it a million times and still laugh every single time! Man I love kids.
The best part of that video is Brooklyn yelling, "I want to get out!" (Right before she bifs it! Sean's laugh is also a highlight.
I also share Gracie's love for chocolate-covered juju hearts!
You filmed that at perfect timing!:) I have never tried the JuJu hearts covered in chocolate BUT I am going to go get some!:)
Okay, I was all ready to comment on the ju ju candy (cute by the way) but then I watched the video! HAHAHAHA that was so comical, mostly seans laugh, but SOOOO FUNNY!
Everything's better dipped in chocolate.....EVERYTHING!
Those are great pics of gracie...and I can just hear her saying "YUM YUM" and she chews away! So cute!
Post a Comment