There were several things we wanted to get done before my parents left for China- one of those was the trip to Chuck-E-Cheese that was "promised" to the grandkids. We "celebrated" my dad's birthday. (He acted like a crazy man I might add). We had a great time and were able to get that crossed off the list.
The kiddos also wanted to have a water party- so we got balloons filled with water, got the hoses out, and had a great time. I noticed Ella wasn't in any of the pictures- she was having one heck of a nap. During the water party, Greg called to tell Nat that their cow had had her calf, so we loaded up the truck and went to check it out. We ended the night lighting up my dad's fire pit and roasting some hot dogs and smores.
3 comments:
I was watching the videos I took at Chuckie Cheese the other day and your Dad was hilarious. I laughed so hard! I sure miss him.
Ah you're parents are so cute! Y'all have such a fun life! Cute pictures!
Looks like fun i bet they miss grandma and grandpa!
Post a Comment